- This event has passed.
How to create a meaningful wardrobe – Paris
August 8 @ 18:30 - 21:00€10,00
HOW TO CREATE A MEANINGFUL WARDROBE – Fashion Workshop
For all of you who love fashion and care about the life on this amazing planet! Kamila Boudova, the fashion visionary, and slow fashion coach will share with you “the secret formula to create a meaningful wardrobe” – one that will
save your money and time and the environment for us all without compromises on style.
If you don’t feel inspired when you open your closet in the morning, if you feel like fashion has so much more to offer than what you are taking at this moment, if you want your closet to be a part of the solution and not the problem, this workshop is for you to attend.
- Meet and mingle with other expats that dress up every morning.
- Soak in some knowledge about how to create a meaningful wardrobe.
- Take the first step toward your meaningful wardrobe in coaching exercise.
- Take a walk with us around Le Marais to find some meaningful brands.
- Last stop WeWork cafe, where we will enjoy the amazing boxes from La boit ‘Apéro with fine selection of wine, artisanal biscuits, a charcuterie and an original spread to taste. 🍷
Kamila Boudova is a fashion visionary from Prague based in Paris. Originally a
fashion designer and buyer. Since 10 years she has dedicated her life to creating a
meaningful fashion system – organising events, teaching at fashion schools, writing
books and showing how to create a meaningful wardrobe.www.kamilaboudova.com IG: kamila boudova official